Growth Orientation Course
We are Providing a premium Growth Orientation Course
You feel stagnant in your current situation, and like you are in a miserable cycle. Join our brand new course – The growth Orientation Course.
Growth Orientation Course (Beginner Class)
In this course, you will engage in a series of skills designed to increase your success in your academic and professional life. And build a solid foundation for your new beginning. This course contains 9 hours of online live coaching sessions.
Each session is called a module. And all the modules consist of some basic but powerful methods. Which have practical implications and after taking these live sessions, you will feel enthusiastic about your life.
These live sessions will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to get the success you desire for. All the modules are connected and full of practical steps and tips.
Curriculum of Course
1. Mind Set
“Get your mind going in the right direction, and you’ll get your life going in the right direction.” Joel Osteen.
- What is a mindset?
- How does it work?
- Minds Biology Conscience Mind Sub Conscience Mind
- What kind of influence does the mind have on you?
- How to fix your mind?
- Exercise of mind conditioning
“To succeed, you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes a reality.” Anita Roddick.
- What is passion? (Start with an anecdote)
- What makes a person great?
- Why do we need passion?
- Why do we wake up?
- How does passion make us great?
- How can you find passion?
“Habit is the intersection of knowledge (what to do), skill (how to do), and desire (want to do).” –Stephen R. Covey.
- Introduction about habit
- What is a habit? – Repeated Action
- Importance of Habit
Types of habit:
- Good habit
- Bad Habit
- Micro habits
- Macro Habit
- How to develop good habits?
- What kind of role do they play in your life/Career/Work-life/Personal Life?
- How can you form any habit?
4. Brain Reprogramming
“Clear out those things which compromise your consciousness, and then you have completed the first of a two-part action to manifesting your desires.” Stephen Richards.
- What is brain Reprogramming?
- Talk About Brain, Basic Computer Programming
- Why is it necessary?
- How is your brain programmed in the first place?
- What effect will have your brain have on your life?
- Positive effects Negative effects
- How can you reprogram your brain?
- Some Exercise to reprogram your brain
“It always seems impossible until it is done.” (Nelson Mandela).
- What is positivity?
- Positivity in everyday life
- How can you learn to be positive?
- Power of positivity
- Understanding of positivity
- Exercises to bring positivity in your work/personal life/study
6. Goal Settings
“If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.” Jim Rohn.
- What is the goal?
- Short Story about goal settings
Types of goals:
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
- Personal goal
- Professional goal
- Why do you need a goal?
- Why is Goal Setting Important?
- What is its importance in your life/career?
- How can you find your goal?
- Some Exercises – How to set goals?
- Steps to set goals
7. Work-Life Balance
“You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you.” —Marissa Mayer, former president and CEO of Yahoo.
- How can we understand it?
- Why do you need to have a work-life balance?
- Why are extremes wrong for your personal life/professional life/Students’ life?
- Benefits of work-life balance
- How to bring it to your life?
8. Meaning of Success
“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller.
- Idea about Success
- A story about Successful people
- Meaning of success
- What it means to be successful
- Why do you need to be successful?
- How do different people perceive success?
- When can you call yourself successful?
“You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius.
“Self-discipline is the No.1 delineating factor between the rich, the middle class, and the poor.” – Robert Kiyosaki.
- Meaning of Discipline
- Idea about Discipline
- Why do you need discipline?
- How does it work for you/ your student life/ your professional life?
- How to discipline yourself?
- Steps/Exercise to cultivate discipline
- Benefits of discipline
- + 18% GST
- 10 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the “Growth Orientation Course”?
If anyone wants to succeed in their field, many efforts have gone into vain. Join this live and interactive course. It will transform your thinking style from the core. This course will provide you with the best tools and techniques, which will help you in future endeavors.
What benefits can you get from this course?
You will be provided with practical tools and techniques. And you will get to know the real-time example, and all your queries will be answered on the live session.
How many people will be the strength of the course batch?
Only 60 members will be in one batch.
Why do you need to join the course?
After completing this course, you will be able to choose and apply real life-saving techniques, and by doing so, you will be able to break the chain of the same old life cycle. And you will be able to start a new successful journey.
Can we ask questions in the live session?
Yes, You will be provided new tools and techniques, and the course instructor will give you a detailed plan and how to implement it.
Who can join the course?
Anyone who wants to transform their lives and start in the right direction. All are welcome.
Unlock Your Full Potential with Our Growth Orientation Course.
Achieve your dreams – Enroll in our Growth Orientation Course now and unleash your full potential.